On behalf of the parish school community, I welcome you into our family.
St Angela’s is part of the Our Lady of the Rosary Parish, Kellyville. Our parish is led by the Parish Priest - Father Alejandro who belongs to the Franciscan order.
Your child is unique and special with his/her own gifts and we are honoured that you have invited us to share the journey with you as these gifts unfold.
St Angela’s has a culture of respect which honours the dignity of each person. We receive inspiration from St Angela’s words:
“Consider the respect you owe them, for the more you respect them the more you will love them and the more you love them the greater care you will have of them.”
At St Angela’s we believe that:
- Education is a community process
- Education is most effective when there is a strong partnership between school and home
- Education is about believing that each person is made in the image and likeness of God
- Education is the process of releasing and nurturing the true potential within each child
- Education is looking at every child as the hope for the future.
The committed and talented staff at St Angela’s aim to provide quality learning and teaching to foster in your child academic and human excellence. We aim to provide your child with many opportunities to experience Christ in their lives and develop this life long relationship.
- catering for the 'whole' person - spiritually, socially, physically, emotionally, culturally, intellectually... based on Gospel values
- providing opportunities for your child to experience and celebrate success and learning at their own individual level
- helping your child to experience God's love and nurture his/her personal faith in an environment of prayer, celebration, belonging and community.
We support you in your fundamental role as the first educators of your child. We aim to work in partnership with you throughout your child’s schooling with a common vision and high expectations enabling them to 'let their light shine' in gratitude and respect for all that has been given to them.
I encourage you to be an active participant in the life of the school and parish and walk with your child through their precious years at St Angela’s.